Tuesday, September 25, 2007

It has been way too long.

Heres a brief over view of our summer. Of course lots more happened but I havn't been on top of things here on the computer. So here we are at Summit Lake enjoying the early summer sun and warm water...
Mmmmmm whatermelon! Always a summer fave.
His first pony ride at the Hubble homestead. He wouldn't go on unless I came too. However he was more than happy about the train ride. Such a boy! Mommy likes the pretty horses and Meshach prefers the trucks! Whatever will we do?
Ah. Horses again. This time he wasn't as scared. He kept giving me the hay so that I would feed them.
I'll have to add some more pics but here we are at Mt. Robson. This is the first night and he has worked up an appetite for sushi rice! Mmmmm sushi! Nothn' like eating sushi, looking at mountain tops, listening to the waterfall and putting your feet up after a long day!

No comments: