Saturday, January 12, 2008






Hey everyone. I have to send my appologies. I didn't realize that there were people out there who checked this blog for Meshach updates. So sorry. I will try and post more frequently in the future. So here is a quick, really quick overview of the last few months. Once I get Christmas off my camera they will go on here as well. Take care and enjoy.


Raking the leaves was fun but jumping in them was better!




Now that there's snow we can build (and eat) snowmen. We have a few snow caves out back since the snow is getting too deep to trudge through. Its a geat back yard. Theres a hill for sliding, caves for crawling in, a fire pit mommy still has to dig out to have marshmellow roasts and lots of snow for falling in.

Then, of course, there was his birthday. Lucky kid got 2 cakes, one on his birthday and one at his party. His birthday cake was Muck from Bob the Builder (which he can sing the theme song to by the way) and the other one was Lighthing McQueen from the movie Cars (which is the only full length movie he will sit through).

The icing was the best part.

No comments: